Making Your Small Group Work DVD Series (Regroup)
By Henry Cloud, Bill Donahue, John Townsend
Formerly titled ‘Regroup”
The DVD follows the ‘Making Your Small Group Work Participants Guide’ Sold separately
In Making Your Small Group Work, small group experts Henry Cloud, Bill Donahue, and John Townsend equip leaders and groups simultaneously and give you everything you need to start and sustain a life-changing group. The four video-based sessions will help your small group learn to be safe, healthy, and effective.
Accompanies the Making Your Small Group Work Participants Guide – Sold separately
Four 60-minute sessions train leaders and group members in the foundational values and practices of becoming a life-changing community. These sixty-minute sessions are the foundations of small groups that include teaching by the authors, creative segments, and activities and discussion time.
* The group has the chance to review and learn new group life techniques during the year with Thirteen five-minute coaching segments on topics such as active listening, personal sharing, giving and receiving feedback, prayer, calling out the best in others, and more. Each session includes a mix of three elements: * Teaching by the authors
* Creative segments (such as modeling dramas, person-on-the-street interviews, personal stories/testimonies, creative multimedia, etc.) * Small group activities and processing/discussion time
The four sessions include:
* Session 1 provides a foundational experience that helps group members get excited about the adventure and life-changing power of small group life. Exercises and guided discussions create an initial sense of connection, safety, and most of all, fun!
* Session 2 focuses on introducing values, ground rules, and logistical issues. Relationships are deepened through the group’s assessment and discussion of the values most important to them, while exercises facilitate group ownership of these issues.
* Session 3 unpacks each of the five key values through in-depth teaching and practical examples. Group members learn that all are responsible for implementing the five values in the life of the group, and they practice applying two of the values during the session (‘Be real’ and ‘accept one another’).
* Session 4 transitions the group to running on its own. Exercises help the group clarify what their focus will be, and what they want to do in their next meeting (the first meeting without the DVD curriculum). This session also provides an inspiring wrap-up for the course that casts a vision for what the group can become if it lives out its values.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.