WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
The principles and biblical nature of Growth Model
Diagnostics to identify character issues driving psychological disorders
How to use the power of relationship and structure to resolve issues
Treatment interventions and techniques to further growth
Solving treatment-resistant issues which hinder growth
ONE WEEK INTENSIVE FOR COUNSELORS
The OWI is a highly effective program designed and personally conducted by Drs. Henry Cloud and John Townsend, clinical psychologists and best-selling authors. This one-of-a-kind experience has been created specifically for clinicians and those in people-helping roles. This workshop is co-sponsored by the American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC).
UPCOMING WORKSHOP DATE
March 19 - 23, 2018
One Week Intensive
- Teaching Sessions by Drs. John Townsend and Henry Cloud
- 10 Process Groups led by highly trained professional facilitators
- 5 nights of lodging at the Ayres Hotel
- 10 Meals
- Team Action Plan
Once you have registered, please click below to fill out our application form.
Once your registration is received, a GrowthSkills staff member will contact you to conduct a phone interview. After your interview is completed and your payment has been received, your registration will be confirmed.
Registrations may also be done by calling 949-660-0866. If you live internationally, a Skype phone call can be scheduled by emailing info@GrowthSkills.org and putting "Skype Call Requested" in the subject line.
Reasons to Sign Up Early
Workshops are limited to 48 people.
The Premium Ultimate Experience is only available to 8 people per workshop.
Registration within 3 weeks of the workshop date does not guarantee lodging at the preferred hotel.
The fee for any cancellation or change to another workshop (hereafter "Cancellation/Changes") will apply in the following non-cumulative manner:
- The entire registration fee* for a "no show" or Cancellation/Change within 5 days of the workshop;
- A $600 fee* for Cancellation/Change within 12 days of the workshop;
- A $450 fee* for Cancellation/Change within 3 weeks of the workshop; and
- A $50 fee for any Cancellation/Change.
* If we are able to fill your spot with someone on the waiting list, we will adjust this Cancellation/Change fee.
Continuing Education Hours – The One-Week Intensive course offers psychologists Continuing Education (CE) hours. The American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC) is approved by the American Psychological Association (APA) to offer continuing education for psychologists. The AACC is a co-sponsor of this event and maintains responsibility for the content of the course. It remains the responsibility of each attendee to be aware of his/her state licensure and continuing education requirements. A maximum of 25 CE hours may be earned while attending the Intensive. The cost for CE hours is $300.00 to cover administrative and processing fees and is paid directly to the AACC. A letter certifying attendance will be mailed to those attendees who submit a Continuing Education Form that has been properly validated on site by a designated CE monitor. To be eligible to receive credit, the attendee must have been present during the entire Intensive.
Please Note: The National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC) does not participate in this event and no CE hours are available through the NBCC.
You will be involved in intensive process groups all week, in which you will:
• Experience a safe and confidential setting with other people in the helping world
• Be able to receive growth for yourself in an intensive environment
• Identify the issues and hurts which have been holding you back
• Learn how the Cloud-Townsend model provides accelerated resolution on an experiential level
• Take away principles and techniques that you can use in your practice or setting
UNIQUE ASPECTS OF OWI
For over 20 years, Drs. Cloud and Townsend have used their growth model in many settings: inpatient and outpatient treatment clinics, clinical supervision, books and speaking, radio and media work, the Ultimate Leadership Workshop, and the corporate and coaching world. With their approach, they have helped millions to resolve depressions, anxiety disorders, addictions, character disorders, trauma issues, relational struggles, family dysfunctions and career problems.