Who you are on the inside affects everything you do and how you interact with the people in your area of influence. Designed for those in any type of leadership role: pastors, non-profit leaders & business owners, Ultimate Leadership focuses on the learned behaviors that affect how you work and relate to others.
Learn How To
Create a healthy team atmosphere
Improve work productivity
Increase problem solving abilities
Improve confrontation skills
Overcome personal obstacles to success
Why Ultimate Leadership is so Effective
All of us can grow in the kind of character needed to bring about fruitful relationships, achievement of purpose, mission, and goals. The Bible and proven scientific research assert that growth occurs when new information is combined with new experiences. Ultimate Leadership combines dynamic teaching with small group experiences led by highly-trained professionals. Our facilitators help you personalize the information on a deeper level, so it relates to your own life and leadership. You will come away with practical skills and new insights that will help you attain relational and professional success.
UPCOMING WORKSHOP DATES
February 14-18, 2022 - To Register Call 949.660.0866 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
May 2-6, 2022
July 11-15, 2022
September 12-16, 2022
November 14-18, 2022
Registration fee includes 5 nights lodging and 10 meals.
All workshops are held in Orange County, CA near the Orange County/Santa Ana Airport
- Teaching Sessions by Doctors John Townsend and Henry Cloud
- 10 Process Groups led by highly trained professional facilitators
- 5 nights of lodging at the Ayres Hotel
- 10 Meals
- Team Action Plan
Once your registration is received, a GrowthSkills staff member will contact you to review your application. After your phone call and your payment has been received, your registration will be confirmed.
Registrations may also be done by calling 949-660-0866. If you live internationally, a Skype phone call can be scheduled by emailing info@GrowthSkills.org and putting "Skype Call Requested" in the subject line.
Reasons to Sign Up Early
Workshops are limited to 48 people.
Registration within 3 weeks of the workshop date does not guarantee lodging at the preferred hotel.
The fee for any cancellation or change to another workshop (hereafter "Cancellation/Changes") will apply in the following non-cumulative manner:
- The entire registration fee* for a "no show" or Cancellation/Change within 5 days of the workshop;
- A $600 fee* for Cancellation/Change within 12 days of the workshop;
- A $450 fee* for Cancellation/Change within 3 weeks of the workshop; and
- A $50 fee for any Cancellation/Change.
* If we are able to fill your spot with someone on the waiting list, we will adjust this Cancellation/Change fee.